State of Product Management Conference – November 16, 2018
This event is in the past. Please visit the event page for latest updates.
Set better priorities, manage your personal growth, and increase your personal effectiveness across all levels of your career. At State of Product Management, you can expect three tracks with fast-paced, interactive sessions about the latest, progressive, topics in product management.
The State of Product Management Conference is the event of the year for everyone involved in product management: from product owners to product leaders. This is not your ordinary "slobber coffee, cheese sandwich, sit down"-conference. No sir. You will be entertained!
At State of Product Management, you can expect fast-paced, interactive sessions about the latest, progressive, topics in product management, divided over three tracks:
- Personal Mastery and Wellbeing
Speakers and Partners
Confirmed speakers include thought leaders and experienced practitioners:
- BOOKING: Lukas Vermeer, Senior Product Owner
- BLOOMON: Patrick Hurenkamp, Founder and CEO
- RITUALS: Sandra Karis, User Experience Manager
- BUSINESS MODEL INC: Demian Sepp, Strategy Designer
- ING: Maarten Uppelschoten, Chapter Lead
- SCHIPHOL: Vincent Thamm, Lean Innovation expert at Ignite
- XEBIA: Chris Lukassen, author of the bestselling book “The Product Samurai”
Join this one-day event and become inspired by some of the leading brands, craft your skills, learn to better manage your stakeholders, and learn about the best product management tools. At the end of this day, you
- will at least 1 new skill that you can apply right away tomorrow;
- will get more focus and peace in your busy life as a Product professional;
- will feel re-energized and inspired.
More information and registration: State of Product Management.